Tuesday

An alert boy...or part cat?

If you haven't seen Cryzz's video of him chasing the laser pointer, please watch it, he is funny.  It must be in his nature to be so alert.  The other day I was standing in our sunny kitchen with one of my boys when Cryzz just started chasing around in a circle.  We stopped and looked at him, and noticed he stopped too.  "What a spaz" my son said.  We went back to what we were doing and it started again, that's when he noticed the sun reflecting off my watch and Cryzz was chasing the light, just like he did the pointer.  Yesterday, it wasn't bright out but Cryzz started chasing around again, this time I noticed he was chasing the shadows of my arms, which I tend to use a lot when I talk, haha. 
So this is a new game. We stand in front of a light and wave our arms for him to come hug us, he runs to us, notices the shadows and is TORN between what he wants to do, jump into your arms for a quick hug or chase the shadows. 

Whatever keeps him busy, we say. :)